With the world taking a shift into the digital world, everything is available online now. Online Casino’s – the new face of entertainment has taken the internet by storm in the last decade. Online Casino or Online Gambling is taking a leap and is not just considered a shady market. It is gaining more and more players by each passing day.
Various gaming options are coming up as the market is booming. Among the Indian market, Teen Patti has a different and huge craze. Knowing this very fact, LuckyNiki, a premium Japanese online casino, has entered India with an array of games, and Teen Patti is one of them in their online casino. They have an option for Live Teen Patti.
In today’s blog, we will guide you through the process of the game, tips and strategies that you can follow in order to win.
What is Live Teen Patti?
Live Teen Patti is one of the most popular card games that originated in India. It is known for its competitiveness. This game has multiple names, such as flush or flash, and to win this game, the player must have the best card combination. Teen Patti has a similarity with the British game – 3 Card Brag.
Live Teen Patti is played with a deck of 52 cards without jokers.
How to play Teen Patti?
Live Teen Patti is a little different than the normal Teen Patti. There are only two players, and one being the dealer. The game begins with you (the player) paying the ante. This is to be done before the round starts because you will not be able to bet if you don’t pay an ante.
The game begins with you (the player) paying the ante. This is to be done before the round starts because you will not be able to bet if you don’t pay an ante.
When you pay the ante, you can join, and this is what happens next:
- The dealer distributes three cards to you, face-up.
- The dealer deals three cards, face down.
- By looking at your cards, you have to choose whether you want to bet or fold. (you need to pay the same as your ante if you’re going to bet)
- After that, the dealer will display their cards. The dealer needs to have a Queen or higher in one of the three cards dealt in order to qualify.
- The player with the best hand will be the winner.
To determine who is the winner, you can refer to this ranking table displayed below:
The ranking of hands
Winning Live Teen Patti is based on how good ranking cards you showcase. To explain the rankings to you, we have listed the possible hands starting from high to low.
- Trio or Trail – This is the highest-ranking, which includes three cards of the same rank. For example, Three aces are an unbeatable trio, whereas three twos are considered to be the lowest.
- Pure Sequence (Straight flush) – If you get three sequential cards of the same colour and shape, it is considered a pure sequence. For example, You can use an Ace in the run A-2-3, which will be the highest flush. It is followed by A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on, coming down to 4-3-2, which will be the lowest.
- Sequence (Straight) – When you get three sequential cards, but they don’t belong to the same colour and shape, it is called a sequence. For Example, A-2-3 is the best standard sequence, then A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on down to 4-3-2.
- Colour (Flush) – When you are dealt with three cards of the same colour and shape suit, it is called a flush. If the remaining opponents have the same suit, then the highest card is compared, and if that’s equal, the second highest is considered, and if these are also equal, the lowest is compared. Hence, A-K-J is the highest and 5-3-2 is the lowest.
- Pair – It is considered to be a pair if you have two cards of the same rank. If the pair is of the same value between the opponents, the odd card is compared to declare the winner. A-A-K is the highest, and the lowest is 2-2-3.
- High card – If you get shuffled cards not belonging to any of the above rankings, you can go ahead with the highest card from you; the three cards are given to you. Ace is the highest card, and two is the lowest. In the case of both the opponents having similar high cards, the second-highest card is compared. A-K-J of mixed suits is the best hand, and the lowest is 5-3-2.
The winner is declared in the same order of the ranking. A pair can never outrun a colour or sequence. At LuckyNiki, you have an option to bet on two side bets, pair or better, and 3 + 3 side bets.
When playing Live Teen Patti, it’s essential to understand when to bet or pack. When you fold, your ante is forfeited.
The payout for Live Teen Patti is a bit different. Most importantly, for the dealer to make payments and win rounds, they need a qualifying hand.
Let us guide you through it.
In case the:
– Dealer does not qualify, and you win the ante payout is 1:1 and play is Push.
– Dealer qualifies, and you win the ante and play both is 1:1
– Dealer qualifies, and you lose the ante and play both is lost.
– Dealer qualifies, and it’s a tie the ante and play both are at a push.
– Player folds the ante is lost and no Play payout.
How to start playing live Teenpatti at LuckyNiki?
You are now well-versed in everything that is supposed to be known in order to play Live Teenpatti at LuckyNiki. You can start by logging into your account at LuckyNiki using a smartphone or computer. Are you not having an account with LuckyNiki yet? You can sign in now and win a fantastic welcome bonus of 100% up to Rs 1 lakh.
After you Login, make a deposit and select the game you want to play from the games tab.
Select the game – TeenPatti.
To join the game, place your ‘ante.’
Enjoy the Teenpatti game and have fun!